Howdy! I, Ginny, am the lady in the title. My two sons and husband are the men. Come along with me as I go nuts trying to understand my men. Why, oh why, can't they clean up after themselves?

Monday, March 10, 2008

Wow...I have a blog!

I've finally done it....created my very own blog! Yeah, yeah you say....everybody's got one. I have been the reader of countless over the past several years but have not had one of my own. What will I have to say? Who the heck knows!

About the title...I am the lady and my two sons and husband are the three men. Yep, I am the only source of estrogen in this household and that can sometimes get very old. Things I will discuss and quite often rant about? Let's see....how men can't seem to change the toilet paper roll, garbage is sat on the edge of the kitchen counter rather than actually placed inside the garbage can below, and why they seem to think it's okay to take a glass out of the cabinet and leave the door open. HELLO? Close the cabinet door!

No comments: